Followers

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Rejuvenated and Inspired for Vintage

Rejuvenated and inspired to return to my blogspot after taking time to reflect on what makes me happy and keeps me ground in such a busy world of conflict, hate and division. My handbag collection remains me of the good old days gone by, when women dressed up just to go to the grocery store, or ride the streetcar to see a movie at the threatre. Dressed with gloves and pocketbook, high heels and a pill box hat. Those are the good old days, gone forever. I have several old vintage Handbags I will post here, they are collectors Handbags and I have promised to give them to our state historical society because they are actually museum pieces and should be displayed and preserved for future generations to see and admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment